This is a fact that most of the times people misunderstand each other..even when they think every thing is crystal clear!
But why? This is the question, I always ask my self and the only answer which almost every time comes to my mind is: because they don't talk to each other...yes, that simple!!....they always try to hide themselves, their feelings and their thoughts behind ordinary and daily chatting. But till when?
But why? This is the question, I always ask my self and the only answer which almost every time comes to my mind is: because they don't talk to each other...yes, that simple!!....they always try to hide themselves, their feelings and their thoughts behind ordinary and daily chatting. But till when?

1 comments:
but sometimes even talking make every thing worse. because most of people while talking to each other are looking for their own thoughts and believes I mean we are living in our little world we like to share it with other people but don't like taste other people's worlds and as while as
we treat each other like this we can never hear
each other's voice!
ارسال یک نظر